Sunday, November 6, 2016

Being Righteous & Virtuous

marina-beach-chennai


It's been a while since I blogged, close to two months. Lots of things\events happened in these two months. 


I thought by leading a righteous and virtuous life, one can escape from the misfortunes or misadventures of the life, but I was wrong. The ordeal is same for all, irrespective of how we lead the life, the only take away is how we absorb it and move forward. Are we (or I) going to lead the same righteous life or are we going to change course to cheat the sufferings, I’ll stick to the former and keep walking. 

My diary pages got filled with memories and experiences.. ups and downs.. as of now it has ended down and under. The slate is clean, back to square one (what a cliché!!). I have shared lots of happy moments in this blog, so let me keep my misfortunes in my diary and keep this journal (blog) to the spirit for which it was created for (Sharing my Idiosyncrasies, Cinema, Tamil Writing, Politics....)

So what is about to be cooked in this blog in coming few months- few short stories, A to Z Country series and anything else is bonus.

OK let’s boil some tea…..

*Above image by the blogger. Location- Marina Beach, Chennai. 
Disk-claimer- The models! are not aware of this photo. Any resemblance of living or dead is coincidental and they don't represent the text in the post



No comments:

Post a Comment