Sunday, July 20, 2014

Another attempt...




I started reading Pooniyin Selvan again. Not “n”th time as many do, I should correctly say it as re-trying to read Pooniyin Selvan again. This is my 2nd attempt. Few months before, for some reason, I stopped my first attempt after reading 200+ pages. 

I stopped for no reason, but now I’m planning to complete at least 50 pages a day, one part in 7 – 9 days. This edition has 5 parts, so by 50 days I can finish the entire story. If I get good reading time I can do 100 pages a day too, then I can finish early. I know I’m taking long time to read, as I’m a slow reader.

The reason for blogging about this is to give me a kind of motivation if I slip away from not completing it.

Reading about the fight between Alwarukadiyeen and Veera Saivar. It reminded me of an old joke about the Sivam VsVaisnavam.

A school teacher with newly joined students.

Teacher:- What’s your name ?
Student :- Sivaramalingam
Teacher:- Appadi podu.. Siva’thukum Linga’thukum nadulla Ramana potu noorukuda..

Let me do a post once I complete the Part 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment